Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June 25th

Today is our last full day together as a team. Tomorrow I am moving to Living water ministries. My team will drop me off sometime tomorrow afternoon and then they fly back to the US on Thursday. Today we are going to go to another tent city and do some medical relief and a puppet show. We are also going to an orphanage.

Yesterday we went to a tent city and prayed for people, shared the gospel and gave out some bibles. Then we went to an orphanage and played with the kiddos and did a feeding program. We then went to another tent city and showed the Jesus film {which was a crazy experience}....

God is good and is working. The hearts here are so open to Jesus. We have been so blessed while we have been here. Please pray that all goes well today. Thank you and enjoy the photos! :D


Leesna and I <3


Pastor Brain!
Interesting name for a restaurant right?!?!

Our small team/army, heading out for an awesome day of ministry!



Hannah got sick...so she was takin a nap. She is doing better now, PTL


ummm...

I was walking through the tent city when I heard my name being called. I turned around and saw many heads poking out of one of the tents. It was a family I had met last year. Then motioned me into their tent and handed me a baby. They were so grateful still for the little that I had done to help them. They just got word from the mayor that they have a week to find a new place to move. It is one of the biggest tent city. Please join in pray for the hundreds of people that need homes. Thanks.

Logan, Me & Carlos. We all went to lunch on Sunday with the pastor. Learning so much about the Haiti culture and seeing many amazing things. Please pray that God will use us!

No comments:

Post a Comment